The aims of ICED are:
• To help partner organisations develop their capacity for educational development in higher education through the sharing of good practice, problems and solutions.
• To increase the number of partner organisations of ICED.
• To help educational developers in countries where no national network exists to form such a network.
• To support educational development in higher education in developing countries.
• To link with other national and international organisations.
This special issue examines what higher education knows about high-impact mentoring of… More…
Each year, the editorial team of the International Journal for Academic Development… More…