The aims of ICED are:
• To help partner organisations develop their capacity for educational development in higher education through the sharing of good practice, problems and solutions.
• To increase the number of partner organisations of ICED.
• To help educational developers in countries where no national network exists to form such a network.
• To support educational development in higher education in developing countries.
• To link with other national and international organisations.
Kathryn Sutherland is the winner of the inaugural ICED Distinguished Contribution to… More…
Paula Myatt, Deanne Gannaway, Ivy Chia, Kym Fraser & Jacquelin McDonald are… More…