ICED curates foundational resources in our field to benefit all members.
Resources Identified by Member Networks
One important ICED benefit involves sharing resources that appeal to our global educational development community. Member Networks have suggested resources and provided permission to share their publications and website resources. We hope you find them useful!
Member Networks are encouraged to continue to suggest links, publications, and video resources. Resources can be generic or discipline-specific and can reflect different types of scholarship. It is important that intellectual property rights are honoured with authors giving permission to share freely on the ICED website. We would like to include a wide range of resources from across the globe to capture the international nature of ICED. Send any suggested contributions to Roz Grimmitt (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also view the English-language journals published by our Member Networks.
- Internationalising Teaching in Higher Education. Supporting Peer Learning.
- Pleshová, G. & Simon, E. (eds.) (2018). Early Career Academics’ Reflections on Learning to Teach in Central Europe London: SEDA.
- Buchberger, I. (2022). Critical Thinking: Peace, Love & Rock and Roll: A Handbook for Teachers. University of Rijeka, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and Association for Higher Education Development Universitas
- Brajdić Vuković, M., Miočić, I., Čekolj, N. & Ledić, J. (2021). Qualitative Case Study: from Idea to Realization. University of Rijeka, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Miočić, I., Ledić., J. & Brajdić Vuković, M. (2021). Positive Attitude towards Teaching in Higher Education. University of Rijeka, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ledić, J. & Turk, M. (eds.) (2017). Teaching and Research in the Professional Socialization of Junior Researchers. University of Rijeka, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.